Thursday, January 31, 2008

TIME FOR A CHANGE!

Those of you who have been reading this blog have hopefully found it usefull, amusing, or maybe both. Thanks for your support,

For the new year, I've taken a new approach to things. Someone recently asked me what I do for a living, and when I told him I consulted with auto dealers, he responded by saying, "Oh, you're one of those guys who go into a business and tell them everything that is wrong!"

The more I though abouth that statement, the more it seemed to ring true. So, for 2008, I'm changing what I do for a living. I'm no longer a consultant; now I'm a COACH!

Coaches tell you how to improve the things you are doing, to make you better. They don't criticize, they work along side you. That's what I intend to do.

In making this change, I decided to change this blog as well. You will now be able to find future articles at
http://subprimecoach.blogspot.com/.

I look foward to seeing you there soon!

For YOUR success,

Geoff

No comments: